Change what’s possible in your Occupational Therapy career
The PPOTD is an advanced clinical degree targeted at OTRs with educational and professional goals.
Through meaningful, engaging coursework you will advance your leadership skills, expand your understanding of population health, increase your ability to rigorously implement evidence-based practice, and grow your instructional skills for teaching in educational, professional and community settings.
- 3 intensive weekends at MUSC in Charleston, SC
- 5 semesters
- Total of 30 credits
- 2 classes/semester
- MS in Occupational Therapy from an ACOTE accredited program
- April 15, 2020
- August 2020
- Semesters 1-2: Core courses: Advanced Clinical Outcomes, Building Academic Teaching Skills, Advanced Leadership and Management, and Population-Based Health
- Semesters 3-4: Choose electives and design an independent study in your desired specialty track.
- Semester 4: Scholarship in Occupational Therapy to finalize design of your Doctoral Experiential project.
- Semester 5: Complete and present your Doctoral Experiential project.