We offer a number of opportunities to visit our campus to learn more about your program of interest.
Information sessions are a great opportunity for you to get the inside track on all things CHP and allow us to address some of your questions. The tours are given by CHP Student Ambassadors, so you will have the opportunity to interact with current students while you are visiting. After the tour you will return to the College of Health Professions for a quick overview of all our programs followed by an academic breakout sessions for each individual program!
Both tour and information session check-in will be in the Atrium of Building A. Please show up for check-in approximately 15 minutes before the tour/session is scheduled to begin.
Click here for directions to the College of Health Professions. On the web-page, you will find an additional link to a campus map. We are located at 151-A Rutledge Avenue, Charleston, SC 29425.
There is a parking garage behind our building and it is accessible from Rutledge or Ashley Avenue. Once in the garage, take the North Elevator to the first floor and follow the signs to the College of Health Professions to the left.
Save the date for our Spring 2020 Information Sessions:
- Friday, February, 28, 2020
- Friday, March 20, 2020
Registration will open in January 2020. We look forward to meeting you!
Get the inside track on all things CHP on your campus tours, where experts discuss curricula, campus life, and more. A staff member from the office of Student Life and Recruitment will be available to answer any questions you may have after your tour.
Please click here to view the dates and register for a campus tour.
Fall 2019 Tour schedule
- Anesthesia for Nurses: Please call for availability
- Cardiovascular Perfusion: Please call for availability
- Health Administration: Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Occupational Therapy: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Physical Therapy: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Physician’s Assistant: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 12:00 - 1:00 pm
Additional Fall 2019 Tour Information:
- Campus Tours will be offered from August 26th through the week of December 2nd
- Campus tours will NOT be offered the following days: Monday, September 2nd (Labor Day); Friday, November 1st (Research Day for students); Thanksgiving week (November 25 - 29)