Plan a Visit
We offer a number of opportunities to visit our campus to learn more about your program of interest.
Information sessions are a great opportunity for you to get the inside track on all things CHP and allow us to address some of your questions. The tours are given by CHP Student Ambassadors, so you will have the opportunity to interact with current students while you are visiting. After the tour, you will return to the College of Health Professions for a quick overview of all our programs followed by academic breakout sessions for each individual program!
Both tour and information session check-in will be in the Atrium of Building A. Please show up for check-in approximately 15 minutes before the tour/session is scheduled to begin.
Click here for directions to the College of Health Professions. On the web-page, you will find an additional link to a campus map. We are located at 151-A Rutledge Avenue, Charleston, SC 29425.
There is a parking garage behind our building and it is accessible from Rutledge or Ashley Avenue. Once in the garage, take the North Elevator to the first floor and follow the signs to the College of Health Professions to the left.
We are in the planning process for Summer 2020 Information Sessions. Please continue to view our website for any updates. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
Program Virtual Sessions
In lieu of campus tours and in-person meetings, the College of Health Professions has organized virtual information sessions led by our faculty.
To register, click the date and time of the session below that you would like to attend.
- April 22 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm with Dr. Dave Fitzgerald
Master in Health Administration
- April 7 from 12:00 to 12:45 pm with Dr. Jami Jones
MS in Health Informatics
- April 15 from 12:00 to 12:45 pm with Dr. Abby Kazley
- May 6 from 12:00 to 12:45 pm with Dr. Abby Kazley
- April 14 from 7:00 to 8:00 pm with Dr. Lauren Gellar
- April 16 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm with Dr. Lauren Gellar
Physician Assistant Studies
- April 7 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm with Dr. Gil Boissonneault
- April 15 from 5:00 to 6:00 pm with Dr. Gil Boissonneault
Occupational Therapy Doctorate
- April 6 from 5:00 to 6:00 pm with Dr. Cristina Smith
- May 7 from 5:00 to 6:00 pm with Dr. Cristina Smith (registration will open at a later time)
Sessions for our Anesthesia for Nurses, Doctor of Physical Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology programs are being scheduled. Once information is available, it will be added to this webpage.
Thank you for your patience as we develop new strategies to communicate program information to you and answer all your questions. Again, if you have any immediate questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Tours *Update below*
Get the inside track on all things CHP on your campus tours, where experts discuss curricula, campus life, and more. A staff member from the office of Student Life and Recruitment will be available to answer any questions you may have after your tour.
Update 3/13/30: Due to COVID-19 we have cancelled our campus tours until further notice. Feel free to attend one of our program virtual sessions in the meantime (information above). Please continue to monitor this website for any updates.
Spring 2020 Tour schedule CANCELLED
- Anesthesia for Nurses: Please call for availability
- Cardiovascular Perfusion: Please call for availability
- Health Administration: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 12:00 to 1:00 pm Schedule a Health Administration Tour.
- Occupational Therapy: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 12:00 to 1:00 pm Schedule an Occupational Therapy Tour.
- Physical Therapy: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 12:00 to 1:00 pm Schedule a Physical Therapy Tour.
- Physician Assistant Studies: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 12:00 to 1:00 pm Schedule a Physician Assistant Studies Tour.
Additional Spring 2020 Tour Information:
- Campus Tours will be offered from January 6th through the week of April 24th
- Campus tours will NOT be offered the following days: 1/10/20, 1/20/20, 2/21/20, 2/28/20, and 3/9/20 through 3/13/20