The residential program starts in the fall semester each year. Applications for Fall 2020 are open through April 15, 2020.
Students interested in applying for the Executive Master in Health Administration program should meet these requirements.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- A 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale is competitive.
- As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, students applying for Fall 2020 will receive a GRE waiver. GRE (GRE Code 5407) or GMAT scores submitted directly to MUSC. Additionally, applicants with terminal degrees may request a waiver of the GRE or GMAT.
- Completion of one undergraduate course in statistics.
- Completion of one undergraduate course in economics* or accounting.
- Possess a working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
*Applicable only for incoming class of 2020 only. Incoming class of 2021 must complete accounting.
Full details on admissions requirements can be found on the MUSC Admissions website.
How to Apply
In addition to completing the MUSC application, applicants are required to submit several other documents. Full information on application documentation can be found on the MUSC Admission website.