Careful planning and design of state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure fundamental to the College's strategic mission has enabled anytime, anywhere learning and fosters collaboration and unique learning opportunities.
The CHP building complex is WiFi accessible throughout and includes 30 classrooms, labs, conference rooms, and learning spaces equipped with multimedia projection and the capability to capture lectures, record guest speakers, provide teleconferencing, and stream video.
The College of Health Professions strives to provide current students and faculty with the technology and computing services they need.
To get information concerning your use of CHP technology resources, equipment, and software, please visit the Technology Resources page.
- Contact CHP IT if you have any questions.
- Contact one of our IT Team to get assistance or schedule a meeting.
- Walk-in support. Stop by the third floor, CHP A for assistance. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.
- Submit a help call through ServiceNow.
- For urgent after hours support, contact the Help Desk at 843-792-9700.