Welcome to the Cardiovascular Perfusion program. We know your'e excited about beginning your graduate studies here at MUSC; we are equally excited you are joining us and are looking forward to your arrival!
Prior to your first day on campus in August, please read "King of Hearts: The True Story of the Maverick Who Pioneered Open Heart Surgery" by G. Wayne Miller. I firmly believe this is a must-read for anyone entering a career in cardiovascular perfusion.
Fall Orientation will be Wednesday & Thursday, August 12-13 & classes will begin Monday, August 17. You can review the full CVP Academic Calendar for 2020-21 in the resources below.
If you have any questions or concerns as you prepare to join us in the fall, please don't hesitate to contact us. Again, congratulations, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
David Fitzgerald, MPH, CCP
Laura Dell’Aiera, MHS, CCP
Joseph J. Sistino, Ph.D., CCP, FPP
New Student Orientation
- On-campus Orientation: Wednesday, August 12 - Thursday, August 13, 2020
- Business attire is required
- Check-in: College of Health Professions, 151-A Rutledge Avenue, Charleston, SC 29425
- Bring your laptop to the IT Breakout Session
- CVP Academic Calendar 2019-20 (PDF)
- CVP Student Policy Manual (PDF)
- Financial Aid
- Immunization Requirements
- Laptop Requirements
- ADA Resources
- Parking Pass (PDF)